Forgotten Realms: Cauldron
Points of Interest in the Region
- Cauldron is located in the Alamir Mountains which seperates the Forest of Mir to the west, and the Lake of Steam to the east
- The lair of “Hookface”, a notoriusly evil Red Dragon lives in the upper northern reaches of the Alamir Mountains.
- Crazy Jared the hermit has a hut north of Cauldron.
- A haunted village lies south of Cauldron within the Alamir Mountains.
- The town of Redgorge lies along the southwest by west route to Almraiven, Manshaka, and Calimport.
- The Infamous Demonskar lies to the west of Cauldron.
- The now destroyed Lucky Monkey Inn lies along the northwest route toward Saradush in Tethyr.
- The Sprie of Long Shadows lies to the northeast along the Lake of Steam coastline.
- Kingfisher Hollow lies to the east on the route to Mintar.
- Hollowsky lies on the southeastern route going towards Yeshpeck, Tulmon, and Suldophor.
- The Keep of Jarl Khurok is the most southern Mountain of the Alamir range.
- The Ruins of Shaterhorn lie to the east somewhere along the Lake of Steam coastline.